expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Welcome

By MD.ABDUL.KHADIR...
Welcum to Islamic World... Now You Can Visit this site by these Addresses...(www.islamforearth.co.cc) & (www.planetislam.co.nr)...

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Salaah Supplications

Salaah Supplications

Optional supplications before completing Salah after the final Tashahhud


Rabbij ‘alni muqimas salati wa min dhurriyati rabbana wa taqabbal du'aaa. Rabbana'ghfir li wa liwalidaiya wa lilmuminina yawma yaqumul hisab.

l
O Lord, make me and my children steadfast in Salah: Our Lord, accept the prayer.
Our Lord, forgive me and my parents and the believers on the Day of Judgement. (Surah Ibrahim 14:40-41)

 
Allahumma inni zalamtu nafsi zulman kathiran wa la ya'ghfirudh dhunuuba illa anta fa'ghfir li ma'ghfiratan min ‘indika warhamni innaka antal ‘ghafurur rahim.

 

O Allah, I have been very unjust to myself and no one grants pardon against sin but You, therefore forgive me with Your forgiveness and have mercy on me. Surely, You are the forgiver, the Merciful. (Al-Bukhari and Muslim)


Allahumma innii a ‘uudhu bika min ‘adhaabi-qabri, wa min ‘adhaabi jahannama, wa min fitnatil-mahya wal mamati wa min sharri fitnatil masihid dajjal.

 
O Allah, I seek refuge in You from the punishment of the grave, and from the punishment of the Hell-fire and from the trials of life and death, and from the evil of the trial of the False Messiah. (Al- Bukhari 2/102, Muslim 1/412)


Allaahumma innii a ‘uudhu bika min ‘adhaabil-qabri wa a ‘uudhu bika min fitnatil-masiihid dajjaali wa a ‘uudhu bika min fitnatil-mahyaa walmamaati. Allaahumma innii a ‘uudhu bika minal-ma thami walmaghrami

O Allah, I seek refuge in You from the punishment of the grave, and the trial of the False Messiah, and I seek refuge in You from the trials of life and death. O Allah, I seek refuge in You from sin and from debt. (Al-Bkhari 1/202, Muslim1/412)

Allahumma inni zalamtu nafsi zulman kathira, wa la ya'ghfirudh-dhunuba illa anta, fa'ghfir lii ma'ghfiratan-min ;indika war-hamni innaka Antal ‘Ghafurur-Rahim.

O Allah, I have greatly wronged myself and on one forgives sins but You. So, grant me forgiveness and have mercy on me. Surely, You are Forgiving, Merciful. (Al-Bukhari 8/168 and Muslim 4/2078)
 
Allaahum-ma'ghfir lii maa qaddamtu, wa maa akhkhartu, wa maa asrartu, wa maa a' lantu, wa maa asraftu, wa maa Anta a'lamu bihi minii. Antal-Muqaddimu, wa Antal mu akhkhiru laa ilaaha Anta.
 

O Allah, forgive me what I have sent before me and what I have left behind me, what I have concealed and what I have done openly, what I have done in excess, and what You are better aware of than I. You are the One Who sends forth and You are the One Who delays. There is none worthy of worship but You. (Muslim 1/534)


Allaahumma a ‘innii ‘alaa dhikrika, wa shukrika, wa husni ‘ibaadatika.


O Allah, help me to remember You, to give You thanks, and to perform Your worship in the best manner. (Abu Dawud 2/86, An- Nasai 3/53. See also Al- Albani Sahih Abu Dawad 1/284).


Allaahumma innii a ‘uudhu bika minal-bukhli, wa a ‘uudhu bika minal-jubani, wa a ‘uudhu bika min an uradda ila ardhalil ‘umuri, wa a ‘uudhu bika min fitnatid-dunyaa wa ‘Adhaa bil-qabri.


O Allah, I seek Your protection from miserliness, I seek Your protection from cowardice, and I seek Your protection from being returned to feeble old age. I seek Your protection from the trials of this world and from the torment of the grave. (Al- Bukhari, cf. Al-Asqalani, Fathul-Bari 6/35)


Allahumma innii asalukal-jannat wa a ‘uudhu bika minan-naar.


O Allah, I ask You for paradise and seek Your protection from the Fire. (Abu Dawud. See also Al-Albani, Sahih Ibn Majah 2/328)

Allaahumma bi'ilmikal-ghayba wa qudaratika ‘alal-khalqi ahyinii maa ‘alimtal-hayaata khayran lii wa tawaffanii idhaa ‘alimtal-wafaata khayran lii, Allaahumaa innii asaaluka khashyataka fil-ghaybi wash-shahaadati, wa asaluka kalimatal-haqqi fir-ridhaa walghadhabi,wa asalukal-qasda fil-ghinaa walfaqri, wa asaluka na'iiman laa yanfadu, wa asalukaqurratan ‘aynin laa tanqati'u, wa asalukar-ridhaaba' dal-qadhaai, wa asaluka bardal-‘ayshi ba'dal-mauti, waasaluka ladh-dhatan-nadhari ilaawajhika wash-shawqa ilaa liqaaika fii ghayri dharraa a mudhirratin wa laa fitnatin mudhillatin, Allaahumma zayyinnaa biziinatil-iimaani waj'alnaaa hudaatan muhtadiina.


O Allah, by Your Knowledge of the unseen and by Your Power over creation, let me live if You know that life is good for me, and let me die if You know that death is good for me. O Allah, I ask You to grant me fear of You in private and in public. I ask You for the word of truth in times of contentment and anger. I ask You for moderation in wealth and in poverty. I ask You for blessings never ceasing and the coolness of my eye (i.e. pleasure) that never ends. I ask You for pleasure after Your judgment and I ask You for a life of coolness after death. I ask You for the delight of gazing upon Your Face and the joy of meeting You without any harm and misleading trials befalling me. O Allah, dress us with the beauty of faith, and make us guides who are upon (correct) guidance. (An-Nasai 3/54, 55, Ahmad 4/364. see also Al-Albani,Sahih An-Nasai 1/281)


Allaahumma innii asaluka yaa Allaahu biannakal-waahidul ahadus-Samadul-ladhii, lam yadil wa lam yuulad, wa lam yakun lahu kufuwan ahad, an taghfiralii dhunuubii innaka antal-Ghafuurur-Raheem


O Allah, I ask You, O Allah, You are the One, the Only, Self-Sufficient Master, who was not begotten and begets not and none is equal to Him. Forgive me my sins, surely You are Forgiving, Merciful. (An-Nasai 3/52, Ahmad 4/338. see also Al-Albani, Sahih An-Nasai 1/280 and Sifat Salatun-Nabi, pg.204.)


Allaahumma innii asaluka bianna lakal-hamda laa ilaaha illaa anta wahdaka laa shariika laka, al-mannaanu, yaa badii'as-samaawaati walardhi yaa dhaljalaali wal-ilraam, yaa Hayyu yaaqayumu innii as alukal-jannata wa a'uudhu bika minan-naar.


O Allah, I ask You, as You are the Owner of praise, there is none worthy of worship but You alone, You have no partner. You are the Giver of all good. O Creator of the heavens and the earth, Owner of majesty and honor. O Living and Everlasting One, I ask You for Paradise and I seek refuge in You from the Fire. (Abu Dawud, An-Nasai, Ibn Majah, At-Tirmithi.see also Al-Albani, Sahih Ibn Majah 2/329)
 

Allaahumma innii asaluka bianii ashhadu annaka antallaahu laa ilaaha illaa antal-ahadus-samadul-ladhii lam yalid wa lam yuulad wa lam yakun lahu kufuwan ahad.


O Allah, I ask You, by the fact that I bear witness that You are Allah. There is none worthy of worship but You, the Only God, Independent and begets not, and none is equal to Him. (Abu Dawud 2/62, Ibn Majah 2/1267, At-Tirmithi 5/515, Ahmad 5/360.see also Al-Albani, Sahih Ibn Majah 2/329 and Sahih At-Tirmithi 3/163)

No comments:

Post a Comment